The model PPO-36 shaftless motorized pay-off is for reel sizes from 16" to 36". The rugged construction of these units is typical of the way we build equipment. The base is manufactured from 2 x 6 x 1/4 wall rectangular tubing. Pivoting in 1 15/16" diameter pillow block bearings is the cradle made of 6 x 6 x 1/4 wall square tubing. The drive and idler pintles incorporate Timken tapered roller bearings for maximum thrust and radial load. The lift is accomplished with a pair of Firestone Airmount Actuators. 3" diameter bore air cylinders clamp the reel against a rubber drive disc.
- Reel Diameters - 16" to 36"
- Maximum Reel Width - 22"
- Capacity - 2000 lbs.
- Pnuematic disc tension brake
- Pnuematic disc tension brake with an ultra sonic sensor driven tension control system
- Dancer controlled motorized Pay-Off
- 3 hp, 5 hp or 7.5 hp AC or DC drives
- 4 speed drive-all
- 240 volt, single phase
- 110 psi Air Supply