The DR-1624 is manufactured from 3/8 steel plate and heavy wall structurals. The station doors are formed with 16 ga. cold-rolled-steel (CRS) and the protection gates with 12 ga. CRS. The electricals are are housed in a Nema 12 enclosure which is an integral part of the machine. This Eliminates all enclosure to machine wiring on site. The reels are driven with 10 horsepower AC motors and AC Vector drives.
- Semi-Automatic Loading System
- Constant Product Wind Capability
- Accomodates 16" and 24" Reels
- Sturdy Frame & Protection Guards
- Integrated Electical System (No On-Site Wiring) Power Up and Run!
- 10 Horsepower AC Motors with AC Vector Drives
- 60 Amps @ 480 Volts - 3 phase
- 110 psi Air Supply